Sole traders, partnerships and directors of registered companies are eligible to buy a business mobile. Full list below:
- > Sole trader
- > Partnership
- > Public limited company (PLC)
- > Private company limited by shares (LTD)
- > Company limited by guarantee
- > Unlimited company (Unltd)
- > Limited liability partnership (LLP)
- > Community interest company (CIC)
If you're an individual wanting a mobile for personal use only, you can't buy a business mobile from KCOM.
HMRC guidance for business expenses
In brief the guidance for tax deductible mobile phone expense states:
- > You must order the mobile phone with your company name
- > You can only expense one mobile phone per employee
- > Any additional handsets would be counted as assets
Go to the HMRC page for detailed information.
We offer the latest mobiles with unlimited calls and texts.
- > Best of all, there’s nothing to pay upfront. You’ll be set up with your shiny new phone without paying a penny. You only pay your monthly tariff.
- > We’ve got phones to suit any budget, from basic smartphones to the latest iPhones.
Cheaper than you think
- > KCOM is a mobile reseller for the O2 network. We charge low margins and pass the savings on to you. Check out some of our business mobiles below.
Not sure which mobile is best for you?
If you’re unsure which mobile phone is right for you and your business, take our quiz. By answering three quick questions, you’ll be given a recommendation based on your preferences.
KCOM helps Haven Veterinary Group stay mobile
Mobile phones from KCOM help Haven Veterinary Group stay mobile while out of the office.Read more
Apps that help small businesses to thrive
There are tons of helpful apps out there that can enable your business to hire faster, communicate with your employees easier, and even generate more revenue.Read more
Submit your enquiry
Our team will be in touch soon.